Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Saturday 28 January 2012

Another Makeover Monday Challenge






Hello again everyone,
     This is a pinwheel card, I found the pinwheel idea over on Andrea Walford's site quite a while back. I know the cards in this challenge use a sentiment as the large accent piece but I wanted to use this pinwheel idea. I used paper from the Cheerful Treat DSP pack and used the colors in the paper to pick out the colors for my cards. I love this little "magazine/file" holder for the cards. I will add a link to the site where I saw the directions for this holder, when I find it. I went through my stash of ribbon and couldn't find one that I really liked so I took my Creative Memories 12 inch decorative trimmer and made a border for the card. I used sentiments from the Teeny Tiny  Wishes stamp set for the cards, and Dear Santa stamp set for the to/from tag.
I hope you like and happy crafting, Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment