Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Tuesday 7 June 2011

My first Blog

     Let me start by saying hello to anyone who comes to visit. I have been wanting to create a blog for some time now, to share my love of crafting, especially my love and passion of stamping and creating cards. My sister and mother both share this love with me, and are actually the ones that got me "hooked". Come back often, I plan to share examples of stamping techniques I have learned, pictures of cards I have done, as well as cards my family has made.
     I love spending time in my craft room and thought what a great name for a blogsite, instead of a coffee break let's take a craft break and spend time doing and sharing something that I love.
     I hope to see my visit numbers climb, and look forward to your comments and ideas of what you would like to see here.
Tina :o)

7 comments:

  1. This is cool aunt Tina.
    I'll definately remember to check this out ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website/blog Tina!

    Matt and i love it :) Great that you can share your love and passion with other people from home! You busy Bee. You always impress me with your cards!! Keep it up, this one is one of my favorites.

    Lots of love,

    Matt and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tina, This is beautiful. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. This all looks wonderful - I look forward to "Scraplifting" your ideas.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding the link to the Michaels coupon - I never remember to look online for when the 50% one is out!
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodmorning Hon, just checking in. keep up the great work. Lov Ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've found heaven, I just know! Thank you for taking the time to post so many great ideas, particularly about punch outs and of course, cards! Your work is amazing! Wishing you many blessings as you grow your blog!

    ReplyDelete