Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Tuesday 10 January 2012

I am finally entering a challenge



A Valentine's Card..........now this challenge was from Andrea Walford's site and is called Makeover Monday. The idea behind the challenge is that you take an example from another site and make it your own, using only the supplies you have on hand. As much as we all love to have an excuse to go out and buy a new paper or punch, if you are anything like me, you already have enough in your stash to sink a ship!! So I thought this challenge would be a good one for me. Now, anyone who knows me will not believe that other than the card bases I did not cut one new piece of paper. I opened up my boxes of scrap paper and found everything to make the card, actually I made 16 of them, because I can never make just one, you never know when you will need a card, or someone might ask for one.
I love the butterflies, they are an embossilits folder that I bought from Stampin' Up! I actually made Ladybugs to go on each card, but the red seemed too harsh against the pinks, so I opted for the butterflies.
I hope you like the card, and maybe, if I try and take part in more Makeover Monday Challenges, I can keep more current on my blog.
Have a great rest of the week, and Happy Crafting,
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the challenge.. thats a great card. I love the butterflies and I really like your color combo, it's so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete