Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Thursday 9 June 2011

My Craft Room

Hello again,
     well I had good intentions of doing another tutorial as I am back to work tomorrow, but the day seems to be flying by. So instead I thought I would show pictures of my craft room, that I did clean before yesterday's tutorial. (you will be pleased mom)


This would be my room, the boxes contain supplies in preparation for a craft sale that my mom and I are doing in November. With my mom's help, we tried to organize my room as well as put together my finished cards and my cards which I have started, which are plenty. My sister, Sharon, will agree my room is neater than the last time she saw it, hehehe.
If you notice any of the cards you would like a tutorial on, let me know and I will put one together.
Thanks, Tina

1 comment: