Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Monday 12 September 2011

Another Week - Easel Card #2

Hello everyone,
I noticed in my post last night that pictures really would have helped to show exactly what I was talking about. So here goes.....

This is what your paper cut to 11 x 4.25 should look like.


This is the paper scored at 2.75 and 5.5.



Now fold along score lines and crease with your bone folder for a nice crisp fold.



Next assemble your card front, you can pretty much adapt any card front to suit this type of card.





Then attach a sentiment with pop dots, to give the card front a place to rest against.
And there you go, you have an easel card. Not too difficult. Next post I am going to show you how to how I outline, or layered, the decorative label punch.
Hope you're having a great day and happy crafting, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment