Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Time Sure Flies........

Hello everyone,
     the summer sure has flown by. I am sorry I have been absent, but between family issues and our whole renovation project, which is another story, I have not had much time for anything. Michael graduated from his Primary Care Paramedicine course, and we had a graduation party for both Matthew and Michael, last Sunday. This summer has been so busy and I have had no time for me, let alone my crafts. But like my blog name says it was time for me to take a "craft break for me", before I broke. So this week I have been busy making cards, I do have a craft fair to get ready for, plus it is my R&R time. On top of all the cards I have made, I also have about 4 more card ideas started, and though I cannot promise to be here every day, I am going to try to be here at least once a week. So be sure and come back often to see new cards ideas that I hope will inspire you in your crafting endeavors.
     Here are some pictures I took of one of my craft tables with some of the cards I have been making. I will post the cards in my gallery so you can have a closer view of each of them.



Thankyou for sticking with me and hope you enjoy the cards and fun. I would love to hear from you with ideas for improving my blog, as I am new to this, or card ideas and techniques you would like to see.
Big smiles always, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment