Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Monday 12 September 2011

Layering Your Decorative Label Punch

Well the guys are downstairs, amusing themselves, and I thought I would come and add the post I promised. It really is quite easy.

First punch out the decorative label, with the saying or sentiment attached. I find it easier to center it, as opposed to trying to stamp later.
Then punch two more punches in the color you would like to layer your label in. I chose blue because that is what I had sitting by my craft table.



Cut one of the blue punches long wise in half and the other short wise in half.



The shorter cut ones you will then cut out a piece from each corner, as shown.



Next apply snail adhesive to the back of the white label and adhere the short ends to each end and the long ones to the sides.




There you have it, a layered decorative label punch.

Hope this helps and until next time,
Happy crafting, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment