Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Sunday 11 September 2011

It's That Time of Year

Well Chris and I "harvested" the cucumbers from our garden yesterday. We made 13 jars of mustard pickles, and I still had tons of cucumbers left, so I decided to try to make bread and butter pickles. I will let you know if they turned out. I thought it has been a while since I made raspberry jam, and I don't know why I haven't made any because everyone loved it, well we went to Costco and bought some raspberries and I made jam today. We are all going to Chris's mom's for supper, mmmmmmm and best of all I don't have to cook! Here's a couple pictures of some of the jams/pickles.

In front of all the jars are the cucumbers we had left over. Think we'll bring some tonight with us for Chris's mom. Hopefully we won't be too late tonight and I will add a description of another card. Have a great rest of your weekend.
:o) Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment