Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Sunday 11 September 2011

Easel Cards

Hello everyone,

     I really like these types of cards. They are different, and so easy to make. Just cut your paper longwise, 11 x 4.25. Then take your card and score at 2.75 inches and 5.5 inches. Crease both folds in the same direction. Now you will have a flat base with a mountain fold on top. To the front 2.75 section attach your card front. and since most of my cards I make card fronts and attach this to that section. Another idea, as you can see in the Angel and Penguin cards in the gallery, is if you have a large element or or single image you can adhere that to the front of your card. In order to make this image or card front stand up, I add a saying or sentiment and attach it with pop dots to the base, to give your front a place to rest when standing. I will take some pictures that will help to explain this a little better, tomorrow. Any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

The penguin is from the Create a Critter cricut cartridge. I added glossy effects to the lights around his neck. The angel was an idea I saw, I added a halo and thought she was perfect for an easel card. Hope these give you some ideas.
Come back soon, Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment